Friday, May 22, 2015

Criticizing the Pope

St. Paul rebukes St. Peter

Steve Skojec over at One Peter Five has recently broached a topic of great importance for faithful Catholics today: Can a Catholic criticize the Pope? I was tempted to write a longer piece on this subject, but it's so important that I think it wiser to try to keep the discussion focused at one place. Since Steve brought it up, and wrote a good article to get the discussion started, I'm perfectly happy to direct readers over there. I see that Pat Archbold of Creative Minority Report has done the same. If you're interested in hearing my thoughts on the subject, please see the comments section beneath Steve's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated according to both content and form. If you would like to keep your comments private, please indicate this, and include your email if you would like a personal response. Thank you for commenting.